Dr. Lee Tannenbaum is one of few physicians nationwide uniquely qualified to treat all forms of addictive disorders using state of the art theories and medications. Successfully managing a number of treatment centers for over 15 years, Dr. Tannenbaum’s expertise allows him to pinpoint areas where practice improvements can enhance both the patients’ and the facility’s ability to thrive.
Dr. Tannenbaum is a fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM). He is also a member of The Harford County Medical Society and MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society. Dr. Tannenbaum is licensed in MD, NJ, PA, DE and VA.
- Forbes Family Practice Residency, Monroeville, PA
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
Graduated Cum Laude; Member Alpha Omega Alpha Medical
- Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
BS Chemical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering
Other Medical Experience
- Board Certification in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- Drs. Tannenbaum & Tyler, LLC – Family practitioner and proprietor of private group practice
- Baltimore Medical Group – Family practitioner in private group practice
- Upper Chesapeake Health System – Family practitioner for multi-specialty group practice